Since our founding in 1974, we have sought to
- To improve outcomes and quality of life for our patients;
- To lead and influence the global transplant community in improving outcomes;
- To deliver excellence, efficiency and transparency in our work,
and we couldn’t have done it without you.
Our groundbreaking work involves adding more potential donors to our register, connecting donors and patients, and being at the forefront of scientific and medical research. This is where you come in. You:
- Raise money to fund our operations and research
- Recruit more people to join our register
- Help sort spit samples at our labs
- Raise awareness of Anthony Nolan
- Provide support for donors and patients
- Assist our staff at our offices
- Deliver stem cells from donors and patients
Thanks to you, we’ve been able to save thousands of lives. And we’ll always be needing your help and support.